- Cut blackberries in half crosswise and set aside.
- Beat eggs, water, salt and pepper together in a large bowl.
- Heat an 8-inch non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add 1 teaspoon butter and coat bottom of pan.
- Pour ¼ egg mixture into pan.
- When egg starts to bubble, push towards centre with a spatula, and tilt pan to allow uncooked portion to run underneath. Continue around edges until eggs are set.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Place one-fourth each cheese and blackberries on half the omelette. Drizzle with about 2 teaspoons honey if desired.
Fold omelette over and turn out onto plate. Repeat with remaining ingredients to make four omelettes